Partners and Sponsors:
= Hearthstone rules =
1. Each participant is allowed to have one deck for each hero.
2. Each round will be a single elimination, best-of-5 series (finals are best of 7). That means the only valid results are 3-0, 3-1 and 3-2 (and of course the other way around).
3. Participants will bring 4 decks for the , best-of-5 series and 2 more in case they reach the final best-of-7 series.
4. Before the start of a series, players will ban one of the opponent’s decks effectively removing it from play for the rest of the Bo5/Bo7 series.
5. Before the start of each round of matches (best of 5, best of 7 for the Grand Final), players must choose the hero they will start with.
6. After losing, the defeated player must discard the used deck at the end of the round. The winning player will continue to use the deck until the first loss.
7. Players who try to make adjustments to their decks during the tournament will be disqualified.
8. All matches will be played on the European servers.
9. Each player will use his own account during the tournament.
10. Bracket seeding will be random.
11. Players need to be in the tournament area at least 15 minutes prior to the designated match start time.
- 1st place: 70% of the prize pool*
- 2nd place: 30% of the prize pool*
*The prize pool is made up of the entry money for the tournament.
Below you can find the games schedule. Keep in mind that the schedule might change without notice so be sure to check it regularly:
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Hearthstone 17:00 :    
   
~19:30 :    
~20:30 :  
~21:30 : 
Sign-up for Hearthstone are now closed.
To sign up for either of the tournaments you must send a request by filling all the fields of the below form in the following way:
Name: your full name (as displayed on your id)
Email: a valid e-mail address (on which we can contact you)
Subject: NBS National Finals Hearthstone tournament (copy/paste)
- your Battle.net battletag (so we can find you in-game);
- a valid phone number (so we can contact you for the on-location stage);
- your personal numeric code (CNP);